Wednesday, June 22, 2011

American Bob


Occasionally there's the plug for the political stuff, and now that I'm back from my brief vacation I'll be continuing the XNA guide again. Until I have a new post ready, check this out; MovieBob, better known for his work on The Escapist, now is trying a political show. Considering his political stripes match my own, his show mostly takes on the air of "angry moderate who can't stand the extreme right but still enjoyed Atlas Shrugged". It's fantastic for anybody who has to stick with left-wing politics because a certain grand old party forgot whom their constituency is.



Check it out. And unless you can't tell by the thumbnail, it's NSFW.

1 comment:

  1. Senior women are great to date! I am 38, and my woman is 45. I can say it is a peaceful relationship, we quarrel rather seldom, and never because of nothing. I feel that she respects me and there are no silly demands as in case with young girls’ dating. california dating

    ReplyDelete